Tuesday 12 April 2011

Croeso

Thanks for taking the time to read this blog. I promise to be slightly more interesting than that dodgy Facebook photo you normally look at in your lunch break. Please do tell me if I fail in meeting that high criteria!

So, what is the aim of this blog? Well, as this name suggests, it is a take on the digital world and how it can help or hinder all walks of life - especially in the Land of My Fathers where I think there are a lot of interesting things happening in the digital world and I fell the nation is on the cusp of being truly digitally inclusive (hence the phrase Ap(p) Webber -Ap is the beginning of a Welsh surname).

But before you non-Welsh switch off, a lot of the things I talk about can be applied to any part of the world - and I will always praise or poke any other digital examples from the rest of the world.

Now and again, I will post in Welsh. Feel free to come back to me if you have a question or your Google translator has let you down.

I would love to hear from you whether you think I am talking a load of rubbish or have a point.

In other words, Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment